We at The Ministry of the Watchman International are establishing a Prayer Memorial to ensure that the events of September 11, 2001 never happen again.
We encourage all intercessors, prayer groups, families and churches to join us in praying for firefighters, military, leadership, and protective services.
Participants in this Prayer Memorial will receive a packet of 20 prayer bookmarks, (which include Psalm 91 on the front side a prayer against terrorism on the other), along with a list of people in our government, protective services, and military that we’re to pray for.
To participate in this Prayer Memorial, Please e-mail your mailing address, along with the number of packets you require to [email protected]. Prayer packets are free of charge. Your address will only be used for this mailing, and will not be added to our general mailing list.
Thank you for your participation.
“Men ought always to pray, and not to faint…” Luke 18:1
“I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour.” 1 Timothy 2:1-3
These prayers are designed to be prayed with a partner. We are given the promise that if two of us on earth agree as touching anything that we may ask, Our Father who is in heaven will do what we ask. It is the function of the church to bind and loose. Also. it is easier to pray if one person prays in the Spirit while the other prays with the understanding. This allows the spirit of worship to prevail. Praying in the Holy Spirit allows the gifts of the Spirit to operate, especially the gift of prophecy, which gives the rhema word for the situation. The Lord will also prepare His people through foretelling events that will take place as a result of intercession.
- Always balance your warfare with worship, as you are in the presence of God, you desire to give Him reverence at all times. Repent before praying. Worship the Lord until the anointing for intercession descends upon you.
- Repent and cleanse soul in the blood of Jesus
- Break Curses and pray:
- For people to repent
- Claim redemption by the blood of Jesus
- Pray the Word – Prophesy to principalities and powers and bind them
- Declare the Lordship of Jesus Christ
- Ask God to show mercy to those involved: those who give mercy shall obtain mercy
- Break power of Retaliation: “The glory of the Lord will be our rearguard”
- Satan is defeated! Declare the Lord’s glory!
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.” Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, or of the arrow that flies by day, Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.
A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look, and see the reward of the wicked. Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place, No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone. You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, the young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot.
“Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, and show him My salvation.”
SPIRIT OF DESTRUCTION
- Break the curse of Early Death … Declare long life
- Bind the spirit of: Apollyon, Murder, Suicide, Alcohol, Drug Abuse. Intoxication, Infirmity (as a result of accidents), Disability. Arthritis, Paralysis, Blindness, Deafness. Fires.
- Bind the Fear of Death, Familiar Spirits, Denial, and Lying.
- Bind the spirit of Destruction. Injury, Accidents, Infirmity, and close up all weaknesses. Bind Retaliation spirits and Terrorist spirits, lawless spirit.
- Pray against accidents toward the Body of Christ: “near misses” by aircraft. Bind foolishness, folly, and religious retaliation.
- DECLARE: “Glory of the Lord goes before us and be our rear guard. The Lord gives His angels charge over us. . . the angels will hold us up. . . we will not die but live and declare the works of the Lord.”
- Pray: “When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will raise up a standard against him.”
- Break the power of Witchcraft, and Impulsiveness, Poor Judgment over athletes. Bind Gladiator Spirit, Divination.
- People will run the race with patience and finish the course.
- “We will not die. but live and declare the works of the Lord”
PROTECTION AGAINST PERSECUTION
C O N F E S S . . .
- I submit to God, resist the devil and he must flee.
- I command the enemy to flee from me seven ways.
- Vengeance belongs to you, O God. I resist retaliation against my accusers.
- I am serving you. Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? You who sit in the heavens are laughing.
- Behold their threatening and stretch forth thy hand to heal, O God, do signs and wonders in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that the way of the ungodly shall perish. Let the ungodly fall by their own counsel.
- The Lord shall judge the people; judge me, O Lord according to mine integrity that is in me.
- Let the mischief of all spiritual forces who persecute me return upon their own heads.
- Keep me as the apple of the eye; hide me under the shadow of thy wings.
- Thank you for teaching my hands to war, so that the bow of steel is broken in my arms.
- Thank you that you have given me the necks of my enemies.
- Shut the mouths of the lions that roar their lies against me; cause the tongue of the wicked persecutors to cling to the roof of the mouth; stop the pointing to the finger against your servant.
- Stop those who point the finger against me without a cause and who hate me. It is time for Thee to work, O Lord, for they have made void thy law.
- Lord, we know that it is nothing with thee to help. Help me, O Lord my God: O save me according to thy mercy. Let my hands prosper and prevail against my enemies.
- “But the Lord is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail; they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper; their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.” (Jer 20:11)